[Moo] in search of volunteers

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Wed Nov 11 03:27:19 PST 2009

Forwarded.

From: moo-bounces at lists.stierbach.org
[mailto:moo-bounces at lists.stierbach.org] On Behalf Of N Harrison
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2009 11:21 PM
To: General Mailing List for the Barony of Stierbach; Canton of
Sudentorre
Subject: [Moo] in search of volunteers

Greetings unto the lists!

With Holiday Faire rapidly approaching, troll is need of people willing
to donate a couple of hours to getting others past the gate so we can
all have a good time.  Solid arithmetic skills and SCA membership would
be preferable, but certainly aren't required.  I'm aiming to have shifts
of slightly longer than two hours so troll isn't undermanned at any time
and so folks can have a few minutes to settle in.  If you choose to
volunteer, please specify which shift or shifts would work best for you
--- Merchants Only (before the official opening of site), Morning (10
o'clock to noon), Early Afternoon (noon to 2 o'clock), or Late Afternoon
(2 o'clock to 4 o'clock, which is the closing of troll).

My apologies to those who see this on multiple lists.  Would someone
please forward this missive to the Abhainn Iarthair list?

Thank you for the bandwidth.

Miriel deNedham
Head Troll for Holiday Faire