[Moo] Jewelry workshop on December 13th

Annie Hamel ahamel77 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 09:21:36 PST 2009

Good day,

On December 13th, I will be holding a jewelry workshop to make earrings and
necklaces in the context of the Venetian gown project.
The workshop will be held in the home of Alessandra da Venizia.  The address
is:

8604 Slate Hill Circle,
Frederick, MD
21704

This is opened to everyone and is not limited to Venetian jewelry.

I will have some supplies, but if you would like to make sure that you have
the supplies you need to create the jewelry they would like to wear, I am
more than happy to help you figure out your supply list.  I will be at the
Venetian dress class this weekend and you can also email me at
ahamel77 at gmail.com.

I will have some findings and thread to sell at cost. I will also have
velvet ribbon and black silk strings.

If you would like to shop beforehand (especially for pendants), I can
recommend the following web sites:

www.sapphireandsage.com (Reproduction jewelry)
www.quietpress.com/laterpen.html (Raymond's quiet press, late period
pendants reproductions)
www.traderlou.com (Pendants)
www.firemountaingems.com (General supplies, pearls and such)
www.artgemsinc.com
www.jewelrysupply.com
www.harlequinbeads.com
www.chelseasbeads.com/shop
www.fusionbeads.com/shop/productchart/2793
www.viamurano.com
www.venetianbeadshop.com
http://www.claspon-claspoff.com

In service
Lady Heloise Le Gardeur
--
Purpure, an open scroll bendwise and on a chief wavy argent three
fleurs-de-lys azure.