[Moo] Holiday Faire Lunch help

Shalandara at aol.com Shalandara at aol.com
Wed Nov 11 13:59:15 PST 2009

Greetings all!

I am in need of a few people to help with the lunch at Holiday Faire.
Also, I am trying out a web tool designed to help deal with sign-up sheets in
an  electronic world.  Instead of sending around a sheet of paper at a
meeting  I have set it up online.  This site was recommended to me by someone who
has seen it help another SCA group wrangle up volunteers for events.  To
volunteer for a job you just choose the one you are willing to do and enter
information as asked.  The only information people will see on the web page
is your name (assuming I have set it up correctly).  The rest is held
private and available only to me.

Here is the link:
_http://www2.mysignup.com/cgi-bin/view.cgi?datafile=hf_lunch_ (http://www2.mysignup.com/cgi-bin/view.cgi?datafile=hf_lunch)

Thank you for your help in trying this method out.

Elizabeth

In service to  my Crown, my Barony, and my Canton
Lady Elizabeth of Hadley Hall
(mka  Elizabeth Ernst)
Lozengy Or and Vert a Chief Sable
Canton of Sudentorre,  Barony of Stierbach, Kingdom of Atlantia