[Moo] Assistance needed

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Thu Nov 19 04:37:03 PST 2009

Greetings,

There are plenty of volunteer opportunities available this weekend, and we hope to see many of you out at the Fairgrounds so that we can once again make Holiday Faire a success.  I am sure our Autocrat, Baroness Briana, and the Merchant Coordinator, Baroness Cairistiona, as well as all the other people running activities would be very glad to see many people pitching in.

For us , it seems that we have assistance for court covered this Saturday, but I really need someone to help Flaithri and I from 12-2 and 2-4.  Especially around 12 and then again at 2.  If you are available for even ½ an hour at these times please let me know.

See you in 2 days!!!

Baroness Rhonwen