[Moo] Thank you!

Janie Darby briana491 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 17:21:42 PST 2009

Another successful Holiday Faire has come and gone, and I would be remiss if
I did not thank those who made it possible. I will not try to name everyone
who helped - that likely would encompass most of the barony and cantons. My
humble apologies in advance if I miss someone.

First, my deputies - Lord Enequy Erensaurlezelasgarria, who was in charge of
the field; and Lord Marcolo Del Mare, who was my assistant in charge of the
halls. Both helped me to keep a myriad of details in hand. When Court was
moved up 30 minutes, Lord Marcolo took charge of getting tables broken down
and chairs placed in record time.

Baroness Cairistiona de Coveran continues to excel as Merchant Coordinator.
Without her, this event would not be the cakewalk that it is to autocrat.
She covered "all things merchant", starting her recruitment before Pennsic.
In truth, she works this job all year.

Viscountess Catherine Greyeyes, for serving as Royal Liaison.

Mistress Ilse Brenner for being in charge of the MoL table.

Lord Alexandre de Tourouvre, who was the Marshal in Charge of the event,
recruiting marshals for each activity, and coordinating their field
placement and schedules.

Lady Miriel de Nedham, my Head Troll, and her staff. Troll at Holiday Faire
begins very early in the morning to get the Merchants in, and continues
through the day.

Lord Bertran de Saint Jean for coordinating Heraldic support throughout the
day.

Lady Elizabeth of Hadley Hall, for providing an excellent Luncheon.

Countess Rowan Berran MacDowell, for providing a luncheon and beverages for
Their Majesties.

Lord Erich von Kleinfeld for acting as Chiurgeon in Charge on short notice.

Master Richard Wymarc for running the Silent Auction.

Mistress Ceridwen ferch Rhys ap Michael, our Baronial Exchequer, for
tracking all of the myriad monies from Troll, merchants and fundraisers.

This is not nearly everyone who showed up early, worked throughout the day,
and stayed late to make Holiday Faire the premier event that it is. Again,
my heartfelt thanks, and a rousing round of "Vivats" for each of you.

In Service,

Baroness Briana Maclukas