[Moo] Thank you

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Sun Nov 29 17:34:28 PST 2009

Greeting unto the noble Barony of Stierbach from your Baron and
Baroness.

We hope that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday and are
recovering from the food coma.  The beginning of the week was very
hectic for us and we have been unable to send out a personal thank you
until now.

Due to the hard work of the autocrat, Baroness Briana, and her excellent
staff we once again had a wonderful Holiday Faire.  We were so pleased
with how well the event was executed, from planning to tear down, and
everyone should be very proud of themselves.

A few personal thank you's to those who helped us personally:

*         Seretai, Ceit, Amie, Edward and Ana for retaining for us
during the day and court.

*         Elizabeth for helping us to get lunch together and organized
early.

*         The Canton of Abhainn Iarthair for the amazing basket of
goodies given us during court.  They are being put to good use, and the
tokens are greatly appreciated.

*         Enequy, who again created beautiful award scrolls for our
court.

Once again you have made our job easy, and we could not be prouder to
represent you to the rest of the Kingdom.  Remember that events do not
work themselves and it takes a lot of man power to keep up this
reputation of "miracle-event-throwers".  If you are ever interested in
trying your hand at something we encourage you to speak to us, people
who have done that job or others who have run events and ask questions.
Your Barony NEEDS you!

Yours,

Flaithri and Rhonwen