[Moo] Fall Crown List

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Thu Oct 22 17:52:07 PDT 2009

Greetings!

For those of you not on the Merry Rose here is the list of combatants vying for the opportunity to become heirs to the Atlantia throne.  Two of our own are on the list!

Flaithri and I will be in attendance at crown and invite those of you attending to come and share in our hospitality.  It is sure to be a fun and exciting day.

Yours,

Baroness Rhonwen