[Moo] Norman History

Marcolo DelMare marcolobronzethunder at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 13:21:50 PDT 2009

And of course if you are interested in the eldrich gods there is always YOG
Radio.
http://www.yog-sothoth.com/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=60

 Ia! Ia! Shub Niggurath! Ia! Ia! Yog-Sothoth Neblod Zin! Cthulhu Fhtagn!
Cthulhu Fhtagn!

8^) - what you thought I wouldn't find a way to be silly?
Marcolo