[Moo] Norman History

Jerri Lyn Mooney flora.bayeaux at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 10:38:57 PDT 2009

Thanks Rowan! I really should learn a thing or two about the region of my
persona!

Other podcasts I listen to that may be of interest to SCAdians are:
Chivalry Today by Scott Farrell
Stuff You Missed in History Class by How Stuff Works

I really enjoyed the Lion's Road podcast while it was still active, but the
past episodes are definitely worth listening to!

Enjoy!

Flora de Bayeaux