[Moo] Crown Tourney...who's going?

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Wed Oct 28 08:28:01 PDT 2009

Greetings!

If you will be attending crown tourney and are planning on pitching in
hospitality items for the event please let me know.  Breakfast and lunch
will be served on site with your gate fee, however snack items and
drinks would be very welcome.  Also, if anyone can bring drink
jugs/coolers or a table please tell me that too.  I am beginning to get
the packing lists together as we are spending the weekend down there
with friends, and the less I have to shove into the truck more
comfortable my kids will be.  J

We will have the baronial banners with us, but if the cantons would like
to send/bring banners that would be great as well.  We will have walls
with us for inclement weather, and banners make plain white walls shine.
Looking forward to seeing many of you there!

Yours,

Baroness Rhonwen