[Moo] Update for Stierbach Archery Practice

ndcsive at cox.net ndcsive at cox.net
Wed Oct 28 15:13:32 PDT 2009

Once again the Stierbach outside archery season has come to a close. Much fun and shooting was had at our outside practice, with many archers improving their Royal Round scores.

Indoor Stierbach Archery Practice will start Friday Nov 6th at the Bull Run Shooting Center in Centreville. Practice will run from 5:00pm until around 7:30pm. The Bull Run Shooting Center address is 7700 Bull Run Drive, Centreville, VA 20121. Please be aware that The Shooting Center is not open if it is raining!

We will receive a discounted fee of $3.25. As stated on their website this fee is per hour, it has always been a per hour fee. (Incase this is actually enforced this year please come prepared with the additional amount.)

As is the Stierbach tradition we will be shooting The Gwyntarian Winter Challenge which starts November 1st.  Last year no one from Stierbach scored over 200. Let's see if we can change that this season.

As some of you might remember there was a chance that the Bull Run Shooting Center would be changing their hours this year for the Winter, which they are in fact going to do. Starting the first week in December and going until mid March the Shooting Center hours will change. They are going to be closing at 7:00pm and not 8:00pm during the week. As such we will need to adjust our time of practice to finish at 6:45pm if not before, leaving at least 15 minutes for payment and cleanup. Sorry for the bad news.

Esperanza Susanna Flecha

(Can someone please post to Ponte List? - Thanks)