[Moo] Dog Mart Demo this weekend

Laurie Clarkston garadh at verizon.net
Fri Oct 2 18:25:01 PDT 2009

You are so wonderful.  Thank you.

Cairistiona
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Shalandara at aol.com
  To: moo at lists.stierbach.org ; Watchtower at sudentorre.atlantia.sca.org ; moo at stierbach.org ; hartsbane at yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, October 02, 2009 9:58 AM
  Subject: Re: [Moo] Dog Mart Demo this weekend

  I will be bringing two quiches as well (one spinach and the other bacon/cheese), and both will be crustless.

  In a message dated 10/1/2009 7:34:52 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, garadh at verizon.net writes:
    Good morning,

    I will be bringing bagels with cream cheese to snack on in the morning; bread rolls, and chicken to eat in the afternoon this Saturday.  Blitha will be bringing a water cooler and a that rosemary/vinegar drink that I can't spell...grin.

    Weather outlook for Saturday looks very promising.
    It will be partly cloudy, high 79, low 52.  Good weather for a demo.

    Remember, this is a fundraiser for the local SPCA community.  Tell them at the Gate that you are with the SCA/Living History Demo.

    This is also the longest running event in this Country.  Come have fun, and be a part of history!!

    Location:
    Fredericksburg Agricultural Fair Grounds.

    website:   http://www.fredericksburgdogmart.com/dogmart/Welcome.html

    Address:  2400 Airport Ave, Fredericksburg, VA 22401

                    (Cross Streets: Near the intersection of Airport Ave and Oldfield St)

    Cairistiona