[Moo] UPDATE: Dog Mart Demo this weekend

Laurie Clarkston garadh at verizon.net
Fri Oct 2 18:35:29 PDT 2009

Hello everyone!

I have just gotten back from setting up for the Demo tomorrow and we are in a very visable location.  We have plenty of room to fight, display our items, and plenty of room for our visitors to watch us.

The site has food merchants there (we don't care about that coz we have Lady Elizabeths quiches and other foods there for everyone to share), about two dozen merchants who are geared towards dogs, pets, etc...

The entire site has been decorated with pumpkins, haybales and mums from a local garden center and there will be a "beer Garden" available if you want something with a little more kick.

If you have a large (10-12" or bigger) pickle jar, or coffee can (both empty please), would you be willing to donate them?  We want to set up these with labels for people to put donations of money into them for the ASPCA.

If you get lost, or need to call me, my cell phone number is 540-846-5357.

See you in the morning!!

Cairistiona