[Moo] Thanks to the workers at Coronation!

thewolfhou at aol.com thewolfhou at aol.com
Tue Sep 1 05:43:47 PDT 2009

>From one who is very, very tired still...

I thank those who came to Coronation for the "not so fun stuff" (the setting up and taking down of the event). I know the autocrat thanks all who helped from the depths of her heart, and thanks will come when she has a moment to pause. (she is still working on getting all the?Coronation?financial ends tied up, trying to get firm contracts for Defending the Gate and?Kingdom Archery, helping with Sudentorre's 2 upcoming Demos, working full time, and looking forward to calling all merchants to come to Holiday Faire... she is busy...)

I thank Rhonwen, Euan,?and Ragnar Ribcracker for meeting me Thursday before the event?at the Baronial Storage locker to pull out and pack?those supplies needed from the Baronial Locker. And I thank Sir Cian for loaning us his trailer for hauling them in!

I thank Allen for traveling to Caer Maer to pick up list fences, and for he and Eleanor who traveled north to pick up Ponte Alto's list fences. Big thanks to Caer Maer and Ponte Alto for loaning their list fences to us! (did you know that Steirbach does not have a useable set of list fences?) I thank Allen and Eleanor in advance, for they will have to arrange to return the borrowed list fences.

I thank Achmed, Mors, Esperanza, Samuel of Giddyhall,?Helga with her daughter (I'm sorry, I forget her name, but she was wonderful cheerful help) and son Gordon, Allen, Eleanor, Ursula (Equestian Marshal whom I believe came north from SC), Alienor, Reimar, James? who came in a pick up truck saying "this is the fun part, right", Cairistiona, Rhonwen, Euan, Siegfried, Ragner Ribcracker, Ceridwen, Megan, Gruffy, Marcolo and 3 others in the kitchen making pies...

I thank Marcolo, Josza, young dark-haired olive-eyed teen, Cairstiona, Eric (Dex), Master Dunston, Evan, Eleanor, Jasper, and Allen who were up til 1am cleaning dishes and the hall after feast.

I thank Siegfried, Turguis, Gruffy, Eric (Dexter), Ceridwyn, Richard, Megan, Sophia, Eldrid, Ragnar Ribcracker, Lily, Cairistiona, Ceit, Ward, their 2 sons, Flaitri, Aleanor, Reimar and maybe a few others, whom I'm sorry I missed since I was still cleaning kitchen and hall,?for thier help taking down and cleaning up the site on Sunday, returning stuff to the Baronial Locker, and to Sudentorre storage basement.

I know all were absolutey exhausted.... I still am as I? clean and put away table clothes and water bearing stuff, ecetera, ready for the next time needed... An Event as large as Coronation (or even one smaller than Baronial Birthday would have been) needs many people's helping hands and backs. It would have been much easier with more help, but man-O-man do I appreciate those who took their time and helped their Barony put on this Event!? For all those who read this message, please take the time to thank those folks also. And please think on joining the troupes setting up and cleaning up at Holiday Faire.... many hands make light work!

Yours in Service,

Blitha of Wolfhou