[Moo] Baronial Court Report for Baronial Birthday

Brian Bertrand bertran.de.st.jean at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 08:20:47 PDT 2009

Herein lies my accounts of the events of Baronial Court at Stierbach
Baronial Birthday

-Lord Bertran de Saint Jean, Stierbach Baronial Herald.

For reference, Baronial court occurred in the afternoon, and was at the end
of the afternoon Royal Court.

OP modifications are indicated in *BOLD*

*Baronial Court, August 29, 2009; Fall Coronation and Stierbach Baronial
Birthday*

Baron Flathri extended greetings to the Populace, and thanks for attending.

Their Excellencies, the Baron and Baroness of Sacred Stone presented a gift
of peanut butter and chocolate fudge (hey you got chocolate in my peanut
butter…you got, nevermind) to Baroness Rhonwen.

Their Excellencies, the Baron and Baroness of Highland Foorde presented a
gift of a new steer to add to the mighty herds of Stierbach.

*Lady Cait Macalla MacEwan* was made a companion of the order of *Sainte
Roche*.**

*Lord William Sexton* was made a companion of the order of *Sainte Roche*.

The Canton of Sudentorre paid their taxes for the year, providing tithes of
the many natural resources of the Canton.

*Lady Elizabeth of Hadley Hall *was made a companion of the order of
the *Silver
Heart *(the award previously known as the Heart of Stierbach).

*Lord Siegfried McClure* was made a companion of the order of the *Silver
Heart* (the award previously known as the Heart of Stierbach).

Lord Enequy presented new banners with the Royal arms on them to the Barony,
as well as new field coronets to their Excellencies.

*Lord Edward de Clare* was made a companion of the order of the *Silver
Compass*.

The Autocrat, Baroness Cairistiona, was called into court and discussed the
winners of the various competitions held during the day.

The current Baronial Champions stood down and new ones were appointed as
follows:

Rapier Champion – Lord Dante de Pietro

Artisan – Lord Edward de Clare

Bard – Humphrey of Hastings

Heavy – Lord William Mont d’Or

Archery – Raegun Inghean Aodha

Youth – Marina Wymarc

His Excellency solicited input on the possibility of the Barony having an
Equestrian Champion, with a decision to be made the following year.
--
In Service to the Dream,

Brian C. Bertrand
SKA-Bertran de Saint Jean

Cross-sectional studies show that 100% of Russian Roulette players surveyed
had suffered no ill effects from participation.

More conservative longitudinal studies indicate the same, although it should
be noted that these studies had a high attrition rate, with 16% of
respondants being unavailable for the follow-up survey.

"It is by will alone that I set my mind in motion...it is by the power of
caffeine that the thought acquired speed...the hands develop shakes, the
shakes serve as a warning...it is by will alone that I set my mind in
motion."
-Morning Mantra