[Moo] Moo Digest, Vol 69, Issue 3

moragcelt at aim.com moragcelt at aim.com
Tue Sep 1 09:24:09 PDT 2009

Greetings all -

Thank you all for the shout outs and wonderful recognition . I just want to clear up a few things as we are reaching urban myth status at this point, hee hee .

Ceallach of Preachain / Stierbach is the artist in question , I am Morag of the same . I know just spelling ...

We have been together several years but are not actually married .

Yes he did the art work for the champions shoot I ran . Yes he made the prize , but it was a fibulae carved from antler tip in the shape of .... a fox ? We will have to get G-skin to bring it around to be sure . It is pretty cool , and one of a kind .

If anyone would like to contact him use my email moragcelt at aim.com and I will put it under his nose ... artists !

We got to speak with many new people during and after court and many names were missed .

I especially appreciated the laurel / judge who spent quite a bit of time with us explaining the A+S side of the SCA .

I really wish I could remember that Lady's name .

and thanks to all who left beads , comments , and cards at the display . Like our Baron and Baroness !

question - where are the photos mentioned posted ? would like to see as well .

morag