[Moo] October University / Sudentorre demo

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Fri Sep 4 11:51:52 PDT 2009

Greetings!

We need help with 2 things that are happening the same day.

I am looking for 1-3 people who would like to car pool to University
with me.  My car person has fallen through and I promised I wouldn't
drive there and back by myself.  If you are interested in going to
University please drop me a line, soon as I have to have my class
proposal in on Monday.

Second, if I am going to be away for the day, Flaithri is looking for
anyone (teenagers?) who would be willing to help monitor the boys at the
demo in Sudentorre that day.

Thanks,

Baroness Rhonwen