[Moo] research help

Marcolo DelMare marcolobronzethunder at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 12:49:18 PDT 2009

Icelandic Saga is awesome, they will also provide you with an abundance of
Norse names because when each character is introduced in the tale that
introduction will be preceeded by a list of four gazillion of their
ancestors LOL. I really enjoyed Hrafnkel's Saga and Njal's saga. Harald's
saga is about Harald Hadrati or Harald Hard-Council who was defeated by
Harold of Saxony at Stanford Bridge just before he in turn was defeated by
William the bastard at Senlac Hill.

Penguin Classics Rocks with an "X"

http://us.penguingroup.com/nf/Search/QuickSearchProc/1,,saga,%20Icelandic,00.html?id=saga,%20Icelandic

Marcolo
MoAS

--
Somebody has to do something, and it's just incredibly pathetic that it has
to be us.