[Moo] Sunday, Labor day weekend

Barbara Miller blithaofwolfhou at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 4 14:53:07 PDT 2009

Greetings all,

Labor day weekend has lept upon us... Allen and I will be going to visit Ringer in SC. Erin will be at home though taking care of the kitties. She is planning on being hostess for Sunday, so all can still come and shoot archery, socialize, grill burgers and hotdogs, and help on a painted floor cloth. If you are traveling, go safely and we will see you later!

Dont forget Sudentorre's business meeting will be this coming tuesday at the Christian Community Center (CCC) on Dandridge Ave in Fredericksburg. There is much to cover, many ends to tie up, and 3 demos and some other stuff to plan and discuss. Help in the planning and doing, and we will all have fun together!

See ya'll later!
--Blitha of Wolfhou