[Moo] Bardic track at university.

Brian Bertrand bertran.de.st.jean at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 04:36:11 PDT 2009

Lady Adrianna du Chesne and I are assembling a bardic track for fall
university.  I'm sorry for the short notice, but it took a bit to
orchestrate.  If there is anyone in our fair barony that wants to
teach a performing arts class and would like to be on the bardic track
please send your class descriptions to me no later than sunday, as all
class and track requests have to be in to the chancellor by monday.

--
In Service to the Dream,

Brian C. Bertrand
SKA-Bertran de Saint Jean

Cross-sectional studies show that 100% of Russian Roulette players
surveyed had suffered no ill effects from participation.

More conservative longitudinal studies indicate the same, although it
should be noted that these studies had a high attrition rate, with 16%
of respondants being unavailable for the follow-up survey.

"It is by will alone that I set my mind in motion...it is by the power
of caffeine that the thought acquired speed...the hands develop
shakes, the shakes serve as a warning...it is by will alone that I set
my mind in motion."
-Morning Mantra