[Moo] FW: [MR] The Youth of Our Kingdom Need You!

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Sat Sep 5 09:25:20 PDT 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: atlantia-bounces at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org [mailto:atlantia-bounces at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org] On Behalf Of Elisabeth Hänsler
Sent: Saturday, September 05, 2009 12:07 PM
To: MerryRose
Subject: [MR] The Youth of Our Kingdom Need You!

*Greetings Everyone!*

If you are a person that enjoys teaching, organizing events or activities,
spending time with the youth of our fair Kingdom, helping parents teach
their children about the SCA and history, seeing happy faces and smiles and
hearing laughter when you are at events... then WE need you!

I am in great need of Chancellors Minor at many of the Baronies of our
wonderful Kingdom.  This is a wonderful opportunity to not only give back to
your local groups but to the Kingdom and Society as a whole.

We are growing everyday and to help encourage and support the new families
within our SCA family, there is a great need for Chancellor Minors.  They
not only help those families within their local Barony, but Autocrats/Event
Stewards through-out the Kingdom that wish to offer Children/Youth
Activities at events that they are planning/running and the families that
are attending those events.

Anyone that is interested in volunteering to become a Chancellor Minor for
their Barony, or even a Children Officer-at-large, please contact me offline
at youth at atlantia.sca.org and I will provide any needed information and
answer any and all questions you may have.

I hope to hear from you soon!

*--
Yours in Honor and Service to the Youth of Atlantia,

Herrin Elisabeth Hänsler

Chancellor of Youth, Kingdom of Atlantia
Chancellor Minors - Barony of Windmasters' Hill
Deputy Seneschal - Canton of Attillium

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
 ~Eleanor Roosevelt   *