[Moo] [horseandhound] Huge thanks!

Laura Barrett alienorb48912 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 9 22:28:50 PDT 2009

Last couple of items......
  A huge thanks to Lady Eleanor de Montfort for the loan of her heads setup and  the "Bling Box". And lastly to Gwynhfar, what an amazing job you did with the Atlantian caprisons..... Our 1st time out for equestrian games up here was a huge success because of all the help we received.
   YIS,
  Alienor
 Love Conquers All