[Moo] WoW Field Space

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Fri Sep 11 09:25:03 PDT 2009

Greetings!

Field space is rapidly going away at WoW this year, and I don't know how
many people are going to the event.  If there are people going who would
like me to put in a reservation for field space near the list fields
please let me know soon.  Also, if you are going and are bringing a day
shade of some sorts that would be good to know too.

Flaithri and I will be a KWAR/KWCS in Philadelphia that weekend
therefore we will not be in attendance to provide the baronial pavilion.

Yours,

Baroness Rhonwen