[Moo] Mistress Marian of Heather Dale house concert in Northern VA

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Sun Sep 20 17:08:04 PDT 2009

I want to come!  Can you tell me when it will start?  My problem, and a
few others I know who would like to come, is that is the night of the
Baronial Business Meeting in Manassas.  If you can give me a start time
and then let me know if showing up a bit late would be a problem that
would be great.

Thanks,

Rhonwen

Who kind of HAS to go to the meetings.  :-)