[Moo] Mistress Marian of Heather Dale house concert in Northern VA

Barclay, Peter C LTC USA CIO/G6 Peter.c.Barclay at us.army.mil
Mon Sep 21 21:12:54 PDT 2009

Unto Baroness Rhonwen does Terafan send greetings,

    Your Excellency, I am responding to the list on purpose, so I can toss the thought out for general consumption...

I believe they are planning to start about 7PM and play until at leas 10 PM or so.  I don't want to make up stories, so once i have confirmation of play times from Heather, then I will post that...

I would submit that having a baronial business meeting the night before WoW starts may not be the most ideal of optons.   Many folks who might normally come might decide not to because they have too much packing to do, and there is probably much better value in having a meeting the week AFTER War of Wings because you can then discuss all the cool thoughts, considerations, plans, and ideas that the barony saw at WoW...

Do you really want to have a business meeting that is NOT well attended, due to packing consideration (and concert considerations)??   Why not postpone it a week?  just a suggestion.

cheers,
    Terafan