[Moo] "We the People" Demo on Sept 26

SiegfriedMcClure at aol.com SiegfriedMcClure at aol.com
Fri Sep 25 16:28:38 PDT 2009

My apologies for the extreme lateness of this missive.

I just discovered that  "We the People" is, in fact, a rally with a
political/religious mission.  As you may know, the SCA can not be involved  in any
sort of political event.  Therefore, I have to cancel our  participation in
this demo.

HOWEVER...

Blitha, Mors and Esperanza indicated to me that they will continue with
their plans, but that they will simply be a group of individuals not
associated  with the SCA.

If you still want to attend, by all means do so.  Just remember that  you
do so as an individual, and that the SCA is not involved at all.

I take full responsibility for not checking into the organizers of the
event, and I apologize for any friction that may arise from this.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.   I
will be up late tonight, and early tomorrow.

In service,

Siegfried McClure

Seneschal for the Canton of Sudentorre
540-720-5518 (H)
571-217-4666 (C)

In a message dated 9/17/2009 1:24:03 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,