[Moo] FW: [MR] Award Recommendations

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Thu Apr 15 09:55:08 PDT 2010

For those of you not on the Merry Rose, this message just came across from our Queen.  Please take the time to think of anyone in our fine Barony who still needs recognition by our Kingdom.  If you send Flaithri and I copies of your recommendations we will be happy to second them as well.

Yours,
Baroness Rhonwen