[Moo] Are you planning to attend Sapphire Joust?

Laurie Clarkston garadh at verizon.net
Thu Apr 15 18:10:44 PDT 2010

If you are planning to attend Sapphire Joust, whether it is to daytrip on Saturday or Sunday, or to camp for the weekend, there is a message board for just this event.  It is just like the one the Barony uses for Pennsic.

I am the Land Agent for Sapphire Joust.  I am looking for a head count of those who are interested in camping.  We are allotted space for our group, but we need to know who is planning to attend.

As more information becomes available, I will post it.  Please feel free to post questions, add to the discussions.

Sapphire Joust is one of those events where you want to try out camping before you go to Pennisc.

To sign up, go to SapphireMoo-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

Cairistiona