[Moo] Phoenix Recipes

Laurie Clarkston garadh at verizon.net
Fri Aug 27 14:36:44 PDT 2010

Don't forget to send me your recipes for preparing your favorite phoenix
dishes.  It does not have to be period, but is a little more fun if it was.  I
will take both.

Please include your full SCA name with your recipe.

I am working on the booklet this weekend and need to finalize everything so I
can get them printed.

Please cross post to all your favorite cooks, and cooks guilds.

Thank you.
Cairistiona
garadh at verizon.net

PS:  These booklets are going to be sold at events all the way up to War of the
Wings.  Money collected will go towards providing refreshment for the Stierbach
Celebration with all of our Allies at WoW (you know, for winning of course).
Any money not spent will be donated to a charity to be named later.