[Moo] Fw: [horseandhound] Equestrians of Atlantia! War of Wings V

Laura Barrett alienorb48912 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 27 18:12:11 PDT 2010

Greetings!
  War is coming! For anyone planning on assisting or authorizing at the
equestrian list, please contact Lord Alain & the EQMIC as soon as you can, we
look forward to an awesome display of chivalry & prowess! Please make a point to
support whichever martial activity draws your interest!!!!
    YIS,
Reinmar  & Alienor Love Conquers All
P.S. Can anyone send pictures/instructions on helm decoration?