[Moo] Stierbach's WoW Reservations ...

Laurie Clarkston garadh at verizon.net
Sun Aug 29 18:16:37 PDT 2010

Greetings from your Land Stewart for War of the Wings.

If you are planning to attend War of the Wings, please consider pre-registering using the ACCEPS System.  Not only does this make it so easy for you to just do it, but it helps out the site to make sure there are enough port-potties to go around.  This can be very important if you plan to use these while visiting.

If you are planning to camp at War of the Wings and you would like to camp with the Barony (because you should really), you have to pre-register.  Just remember, them Scared Stone people will be running around causing all sorts of mischief and it is the only way we can protect ourselves by sticking together..!

In order to have allotted land, YOU must pre-reg.  You have until September 15 (like 2 weeks) to do this.  Do not wait until the night before to do this.  You know something will happen and then you will be all by yourselves camping with all those Scared Stone people.

  -- If anyone is in need of accessibility to electricity or in need of Handicap Camping, make sure after you pre-reg, go to the Land Steward's page to register for Handicap Camping space (first come, first serve and limited space) http://www.warofthewings.com/land.htm.

Information for War of the Wings can be found on http://www.warofthewings.com/reservations.htm.  This includes how to pre-register, schedule of activities, A&S, general schedule, etc.

Once you have pre-registered, please contact me with:

  1) list of names of people you registered
  2) tent(s) size with ropes
  3) what day you will be arriving.
  4) interested in meal plan (y or n)

There is a plan forming for meals.  If you are interested, please indicate.  I won't hold you to it, but if there is interest in a meal plan, information will be posted as it becomes available.

There is a plan forming to have a celebration reception after Court on Saturday night.  This will be open to everyone; our allies, and maybe a few others...  We will be looking for help setting up for this, maybe looking for a few donated snacks.  Hopefully we will have raised enough money from the cook booklet to offset this expense...

Other things to consider:  if you have any colored feathers you do not mind giving up, please donate them to the Barony.  Bring them to the Baronal Business Meeting, the Metal Smith Simposium, or any of the fighter practices and give them to your Baron or Baroness.  I am collecting them.  Plans are to make little tokens for those going to War of the Wings to wear in the grand procession before the war starts.  This is to unsettle our enemy by showing them we have enjoyed the tasty delights of their "Phoenix".

Cairistiona
garadh at verizon.net