[Moo] Get your armor ready for WoW V

sigrune at aol.com sigrune at aol.com
Sat Aug 21 04:47:02 PDT 2010

-----Original Message-----
Subject: [Moo] FW: [MR] WoW V - Something for everyone!

For those of you not on the Merry Rose here is the schedule of events
for WOW this year.

Be on the lookout for information from Flaithri and I in the near future
about what preparations the Barony is making and how we can use your
help.

Baroness Rhonwen

For those who have armor that needs to be checked out, repaired,
adjusted, parts made...

Please contact me to arrange repairs. My time is donated to the Barony
for this, your only cost is materials.*

*unless it is a custom part needing to be made, in which case I will
either discount it, or donate a portion of the profit to the Baronial
War Bond

-Takeda