[Moo] 2 upcoming activities in the Fredericksburg area

SiegfriedMcClure at aol.com SiegfriedMcClure at aol.com
Tue Aug 31 19:43:09 PDT 2010

As much as I hate to contradict anyone on these lists, I feel that I must
do so.

Sudentorre has not yet officially decided to do this demo.  At the  last
business meeting, we discussed the possibility, but did not have sufficient
information to formulate a plan.  Cairstiona is in the process of getting a
better idea of what the demo will require and allow.  Once we have  that
information, we will make a decision.  Depending on the timing, we may  make
that decision through these mailing lists.

By all means, brainstorm, and communicate with Mistress Blitha about your
ideas.

In service,

Siegfried

Siegfried  McClure

Seneschal for the Canton of Sudentorre

m.k.a. James  Ernst

SiegfriedMcClure at aol.com
540-720-5518

In a message dated 8/31/2010 8:08:27 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,