[Moo] Twelfth Night Reminder

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Sun Dec 5 16:50:04 PST 2010

Good gentles,
Tomorrow, 6 December, is the last day to make a reservation for 12th Night 2011, via the ACCEPS system!  After that, you can make a reservation via mail through our reservationist, THL Jehan-Franc de Blauvac (John Bova), 615 Reindeer Cir, Midway Park, NC 28544 (910) 389-4505, jehanfranc at yahoo.com

With the holiday season upon us, I would encourage you to make your reservations as soon as possible.  Feast space is going fast and you really do not want to miss this one.  We will be providing early troll-in on Friday, 7 January, at the Hampton Inn, Morehead City for those coming in early.   This will make getting into the site and meeting up with your friends that much quicker and easier!

For more information and to find the important details of this event, please go to the event website:
http://twelfthnight.atlantia.sca.org/twelfthnight/Information.html

YIS,
Baroness Katharine de la Vache
Event Steward