[Moo] FW: [MR] Fw: [Keep] Ymir Pre-registration Please cross post

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Wed Dec 8 16:02:41 PST 2010

For those going to YMIR...

-----Original Message-----
From: atlantia-bounces at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org [mailto:atlantia-bounces at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org] On Behalf Of Becky McEllistrem
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 6:27 PM
To: atlantia at atlantia.sca.org; n-feld at yahoogroups.com
Cc: d_j_newman at yahoo.com
Subject: [MR] Fw: [Keep] Ymir Pre-registration Please cross post

The Prereg link is here

http://acceps.ansteorra.org/regit/kingdom_event_display.php?kid=12

--- On Wed, 12/8/10, Darrell Newman <d_j_newman at yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Darrell Newman <d_j_newman at yahoo.com>
Subject: [Keep] Ymir Pre-registration Please cross post
To: keep at windmastershill.org
Cc: Attilium at googlegroups.com
Date: Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 5:19 PM

Please cross post

Greetings,

  I would just like to remind everyone that as the Autocrat, I made a decision to use ACCEPS only for pre-registration.  If you desire a feast slot (limited to 114) or to stay in a Cabin (limited to 200 Beds), your best chance of securing one is through the ACCEPS pre-reg process.  ACCEPS is currently open and closes on 31 Jan 2011.  Any un-sold beds or feast slots will be available to be purchased at the gate, we will also have a stand by list in-case any open up; but I would not bet on it.  Last year they were sold out before Christmas.  I apologize for any inconvenience this may create, I understand that some people do not like to use credit cards.  Camping and site event fees can still be paid at the gate, cash or check.  Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Adelric Falke
(MKA) Darrell Newman
Autocrat Ymir XXXVI

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----