[Moo] Assistance anyone?

Jonathan Blaine hourumiyamoto at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 09:56:28 PST 2010

So, I understand someone was looking for a room mate a while back and was
wondering if that's still the case.

I've gotten myself into a little bind. Couple of lessons learned.

1: DO NOT move in with your girlfriend to a place only both of you can
afford just barely together.

2: remember to put your name on the lease, no matter how comfortable you may
feel with the relationship, cause there is ALWAYS the possibility of it
endings (quite dramatically at that.)

3: never date a girl who doesn't like SCA Stuff lol.

So to give a run down, my names not on the lease and due to us breaking up,
my (now ex) girlfriend is kicking me out, of course I'm not rich (yet..
still need minions to take over the world with.) And can't necessarily put
money down for deposits right now, so if anyone needs a room mate! If you do
I could use correspondence ASAP. Thanks!