[Moo] Demo at Massaponix HS

siegfriedmcclure at aol.com siegfriedmcclure at aol.com
Thu Dec 9 11:14:33 PST 2010

Thank you to all who will be coming!  Please remember that this is a school, so no live steel (except for what is part of a discussed activity).  Also, the only archery ammunition allowed is Combat Archery ammunition.  You will need to keep any "pointy" arrows/bolts in the trunk, or at home.  In an effort to assuage range safety fears, I have assured the Principal that we will have a VERY secure line.  You may be asked to stand as a crowd control marshall.

Thanks again, and thank you, Blitha, for keeping us on track.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T