[Moo] Fwd: [MR] Winter University Canceled

siegfriedmcclure at aol.com siegfriedmcclure at aol.com
Thu Feb 4 07:05:06 PST 2010

For those not on the Merry Rose...

-----Original Message-----
From: Jen Thies <jenthies at gmail.com>
To: Merry Rose <atlantia at atlantia.sca.org>; Atlantia_AnS at yahoogroups.com
Cc: seneschal at atlantia.sca.org
Sent: Thu, Feb 4, 2010 9:51 am
Subject: [MR] Winter University Canceled

It pains me to do so, but I believe it is prudent to cancel Winter
niversity scheduled for this weekend in Mineral VA. Though the storm
AY allow us to get to the site, it looks like we'd be in danger of
eing stuck there. Please everyone stay home, and safely off the roads
f the weather is treacherous in your area. Let us instead think
orward to Summer University hosted by the Barony of Tir-y-don and the
evy of classes to be offered then.
Thank you Lord Mungo Napier and good gentles of the Shire of Isenfir
or being wonderful to work with.
Regretfully,
enevieve d'Aquitaine
niversity Chancellor