[Moo] FW: Fwd: [MR] Winter University Canceled

Michael Mitchell wymarc10 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 07:08:22 PST 2010

From: SCA Discussion List [mailto:SCA at listserv.vt.edu] On Behalf Of Debbie
Halstead
Sent: Thursday, February 04, 2010 10:04 AM
To: SCA at LISTSERV.VT.EDU
Subject: Fw: Fwd: [MR] Winter University Canceled

Forwarding...well, to as many logical places as possible. Please pass along
as needed or appropriate.

From: Jen Thies <jenthies at gmail.com>

Date: February 4, 2010 9:51:30 AM EST

To: Merry Rose <atlantia at atlantia.sca.org>, Atlantia_AnS at yahoogroups.com

Cc: seneschal at atlantia.sca.org

Subject: [MR] Winter University Canceled

It pains me to do so, but I believe it is prudent to cancel Winter
University scheduled for this weekend in Mineral VA. Though the storm
MAY allow us to get to the site, it looks like we'd be in danger of
being stuck there. Please everyone stay home, and safely off the roads
if the weather is treacherous in your area. Let us instead think
forward to Summer University hosted by the Barony of Tir-y-don and the
bevy of classes to be offered then.

Thank you Lord Mungo Napier and good gentles of the Shire of Isenfir
for being wonderful to work with.

Regretfully,
Genevieve d'Aquitaine
University Chancellor