[Moo] Missive from your Baronage

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Fri Jan 1 06:09:44 PST 2010

Greetings unto the Great and Noble Barony of Stierbach from your Baron
and Baroness.

We would like to thank Mistress Sofia for her tenure as seneschal to the
Barony.  We will miss her and her family when they leave us in the next
few months, and hope that their time within our borders has been truly
wonderful.  You will be missed.

Also, we want to welcome Lady Esperanza, who has agreed to take up the
reigns.  Please give her your support and let her know if you have any
suggestions on how the Barony should grow and prosper.  We are confident
that she will serve us all excellently.

Just a reminder for those of you unable to make it down to Kingdom 12th
Night, that we have our next Baronial Day on January 9th at the PWFA.
Come by, have some fun, eat food, and be merry with other members of the
Barony.  Look out for further posts by the organizer of the event Lady
Joza.

Finally, we hope that each of you had a wonderful and safe New Year
Celebration and look forward to seeing you next Wednesday at the 1st
baronial meeting of 2010.

Yours,

Flaithri et Rhonwen