[Moo] Fw: CHINA's TERRA COTTA WARRIORS in DC'S NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC MUSEUM

Laura Barrett alienorb48912 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 1 06:11:40 PST 2010

A coworker sent me this link, looks like a nice time get reaquianted with the Museum....
 Love Conquers All

Terra Cotta Warriors: Guardian’s of China’s First Emperor, the largest collection of ancient artifacts to ever travel to the US from China.
Running from November 19, 2009 – March 31, 2010, the exhibition features 15 life-sized terra cotta figures unearthed from the tomb of China’s First Emperor, Qin  Shihuang, who ruled from 221-210 B.C.
How to Buy Tickets
Entry to Terra Cotta Warriors requires purchase of tickets, sold by date and 30-minute time blocks. Timed entry is available every 30 minutes. Please do not plan to enter the exhibition line more than 15 minutes before your entry time. You may enter the exhibition at any point during the 30 minutes following your entry time. Once in the exhibition, you may stay as long as you wish. Terra Cotta Warriors is a self-guided exhibition and will take approximately an hour to view. Floor staff and volunteer docents are available to answer questions. Please consider purchasing an audio tour if you are interested in a guided experience.
We encourage you to buy tickets in advance and to take advantage of our convenient online, print-at-home ticketing option. Advance print-at-home tickets are the best way to ensure your preferred visit date and to minimize will-call lines.
Note: All tickets (including audio tours) purchased online include a nonrefundable fee of $2.50 per ticket. Beginning at midnight, you will not be able to purchase same-day tickets online.
Ticket Prices
	* Adults: $12
	* Seniors (over 62)/Students/Military/Members: $10
	* Children (ages 2-12): $6
	* Group Rate (10 or more): $8 per person
	* K-12 School Groups: $6 per person, one adult free for each group of ten students
	* Audio Tour: $5
Thanks a lot,
 CAM