[Moo] Moving out of Barony

Nicole Spaun icychaos at msn.com
Tue Jan 5 07:27:39 PST 2010

Moving out of continent, actually.

It is with a sad and yet excited heart that I report that I will be leaving Stierbach.  I have accepted a civilian position with US Army Europe, heading up their biometric services, at their headquarters in Heidelberg, Germany.  It is a 3-5 year job and then I will most likely be back in this area since, well, it's like Mecca for us civil servants ;)    So until then, I'll be bringing fond memories of Steirbach with me overseas.

I would like to thank the Barony for allowing me to serve you as Chronicler for the last 5 years.  I am in the process of ensuring that there is continuity in the Chronicler position and therefore I ask you to be aware that someone new will be stepping in and to provide feedback to us on whatcha think.  More details on that once it's fully sorted.

If you have any interest in period german or french things (I'll be close to the french border), especially if you want specific pictures from Museums, just let me know and I'll be happy to provide when possible!  With luck I'll find housing right away so I can start exploring Drachenwald sooner than later.

In service,
~Bianca

 Lady Bianca di Bari, Chronicler for the Barony of Stierbach, Atlantia
 'Per bend wavy sable and azure, a comet bendwise inverted and a comet bendwise argent'