[Moo] Moving out of Barony

Cian Conor MacQuaid Cian at MacQuaid.org
Tue Jan 5 07:34:15 PST 2010

Bianca,

Enjoy Heidelberg. When we were there it was part of the Canton of
Monarch's Rest, Barony of Knight's Crossing. We lived in Schriesheim,
just north on A-5 out of Heidelberg. It is a beautiful area. Let me know
if you are interested in local contacts. Some of the people we knew are
still kicking about.

Cian
--
Viscount Cian Conor MacQuaid, KSCA