[Moo] Peace on Earth Getting You Down?

William de Mont d'Or mondor.winchester at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 10:16:47 PST 2010

Are you a fighter or interested in becoming one? Is a lack of martial
activity bringing you down?  Has the endorphin / adrenalin rush of
last Tuesday’s fighter practice (you were there right?) worn off?  Do
you have a need to test yourself against your peers and try out new
tactics, techniques, and equipment?  Would you like to rule the world
and control the destiny of all of Mankind?

Well I don’t know if I can help with that last item but if you
answered yes to any of the other questions I may have the solution.
This Saturday there is a perfect opportunity to defeat the winter
condition of “stir crazy”.  A condition known in the scientific
community by the name of
“GoingBuggyBecauseIHaveBeenStuckInsideForMuchToLongites.  That
opportunity is the Stierbach Baronial Day.

There will be a tournament as well as pickups, and special classes.
All designed to meet those requirements unique to that class of
individuals known as Heavy Fighters.  The day's heavy fighting will
take the form of a White Bull Gift tourney. Fighters are suggested to
bring a gift of less than $10 in value. This will start with a Single
Elimination, single sword tourney to decide the order of choosing the
gifts. Then there will be a round robin tourney of any weapon form.
Each fighter puts his received gift on the line; the winner of each
bout gets the choice of gift.

Lots of other fun stuff will be going on as well.  For details visit
your Baronial calendar at http://bit.ly/5fChv9 .

I hope to see you there.

William de Mont d’Or

Schedule of events
10:00
Site Open Videos available for children

10:30 AM
Armor Inspections

11:00 AM
Great Sword Class by Viscount Cian
Heavy/Rapier/Youth combat begins
Self-Stuffed Buttons Class by Lady Blitha

1:00 PM
Creative Box Pleating Class by Lady Ceit

2:00 PM
Elizabethan Buttons Class by Lady Blitha

4:00 PM
Bardic Circle

4:30 PM
Dance Class by Lady Rowen