[Moo] WoW staff/vounteer

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Fri Jan 8 05:31:41 PST 2010

Greetings unto the Barony of Stierbach.

As was discussed at the meeting Wednesday night, if you are interested
in volunteering to work WoW here is a list of positions the autocrat
currently needs filled.  Also, volunteering at WoW will earn the Barony
volunteer points for the volunteer war point...just saying.  There are
many other places to volunteer either when you get there or by speaking
to the specific person in charge as the event draws closer, never fear.
We will also be sending lists to our allies as we accumulate them
encouraging them to feel the love of service.  In addition, we have also
begun to line up the liaisons for the main activities who will help
organize the activity and relay information concerning the activity to
the Barony.  As these volunteers are firmed up and agree to their duties
an email will be sent out announcing who they are.

Thank you to everyone who is supporting this and we are very excited to
see the Barony come together to give Sacred Stone a good fight.

Yours,

Flaithri and Rhonwen