[Moo] Items needed for Ice Castles

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Fri Jan 8 05:33:13 PST 2010

Greetings all!

The end of the month is Ice Castles, in the Barony of Black Diamond.  It
is also the investiture of their new Baron and Baroness.  A Baroness who
just happens to have a connection with Sacred Stone.  Now, seeing as
they are a "Northern" Barony it would just be shameful if we could not
win them to our cause!  Which means I need your help with bribery,
er...I mean lovely gifts that overflow the basket they will be given in
honor of their elevation, to persuade them to side with other likeminded
"Northern" Baronies.  I will be accepting donations to the cause this
Saturday at the Baronial Day, or scribal nights.  Flaithri can also take
donations on Tuesday nights at practice.

This will only be the first of several elevation baskets we will need
this year.  As of right now, these Baronies will be having Investitures:
Storvik, Lochmere, Nottinghill Coil, Cear Maer, and Hawkwood .

Which means, I would like to have a dedicated person in charge of
collecting and organizing baskets this year.  While I have done alright
for almost 2 years in this capacity I really do need help.  I will be
sending out an email shortly with details of the responsibilities of
this person, so please keep your eyes out for it if you are interested.

Yours,

Baroness Rhonwen