[Moo] Upcoming Hospitatlity

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Tue Jan 19 15:36:43 PST 2010

Greetings!

There will be hospitality at Ice Castles.  I am currently waiting to
hear back from the autocrat if it is a "come and grab a spot" or if they
will cordon off an area for us.   WOW, is all I have to say.  There is
quite a few of you attending this event.  I will be bringing the
Baronesses dehydrated Pineapples again, as well as a couple experimental
dishes I would like your feedback on.  Hee-hee guinea pigs!  Please
bring something to share, and if you can bring a drink spout for cold
and/or hot drinks that would be wonderful.

As for Ymir, there are fewer people planning on attending.  I will go
ahead and register a space for us on the field, and encourage any
wayward members or friends of the Barony to come and say hello.

Yours,

Baroness Rhonwen