[Moo] The danger from the South (was Re: [Watchtower] Ice Castles -cancelled due

Shalandara at aol.com Shalandara at aol.com
Sat Jan 30 14:48:17 PST 2010

I wonder if its nature, Your Excellency.  Hear me out.

The storm came to us from the south and the lands of Sacred Stone.

The Baron of said lands there is a Finn, from the far snowy reaches beyond
civilization, where they do not follow the natural and just laws of nature
and  society.

Is it possible that he has access to fiends who can corral and change
weather?  He, being a Finn, would not fear the challenges that such a storm
would produce in these lands.  It is possible that he was afraid of the  power
and charisma that you and your fair wife possess and feared that you would
break whatever sorceress spell he has over the incoming baronage of Black
Diamond, making them see that alliance with us is best for all.  Perhaps he
could not forsee the power of the changes he had wrought to the storm,
makign it  more intense than he wanted, forcing the cancelling of the
investiture.   Perhaps.

In service to my Barony and my Canton, and my Crown,

Lady Elizabeth of Hadley Hall

In a message dated 1/29/2010 12:19:43 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,