[Moo] [Watchtower] Fwd: [Branchseneschals] Ice Castles -cancelled due to weather

Kelly L. Bennett klbennet at cs.indiana.edu
Fri Jan 29 09:15:53 PST 2010

Not if we blame them first.

My sources tell me that Black Diamond was set to declare for Sacred
Stone. My sources also tell me of a horrendous beast that has been
created by Sacred Stone. It appears that Baron Axel is not content with
beauty of the phoenix, but he is determined to harness power and energy
of the Stierbach Bull.

It is no surprise that nature has turned on Sacred Stone and her allies.

Baron Flaithri