[Moo] Polling of Confidence - Update

HL Macha the Determined macha at dragonsden.com
Wed Jan 13 17:30:43 PST 2010

Huzzah indeed!!

Being Baron and Baroness takes a lot of time, dedication, and caring -
I've only had the honor of meeting the just previous and also the now
current Baron and Baroness and believe that the Barony has been (and
is) blessed, at least during their respective tenures.

This is indeed a most glorious and beloved Barony (even for visitors!) -

Macha
(the somewhat frequent visitor from An Tir)